Wednesday, April 17, 2013

You gonna finish that blog?

I am really good at starting projects. As someone told me recently, my creativity is endless. Which is kind of the problem. All beginning, no end. Maybe the worst idea I've had was to start a project where I commit to doing something every day indefinitely. It is doomed. This blog is doomed.

Last night a friend and I had a really great idea for a new project. And the chances of it reaching completion are so much greater because there is another person besides me who wants to work on it. When it is done, it will be amazing, and we will both get lots of offers of jobs and sex.

But tonight, I am the eternally prodigal son, the lost lamb returning to the Blogger fold over and over, penitent and counting syllables on my fingers.

Haiku for April 16, 2013

All sparks and no flame
With a whisper, not a bang
It just fades away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback.
Each time someone comments here
A fairy gets wings.