Thursday, November 5, 2015

Let's Go to Bed

I'm retiring 17aDay and redirecting you to my new project, 0.00243056. The inaugural post is about autumn and features The Cure. So, nothing too different from what usually goes on here.

Since I've been doing 17aDay, I've noticed where haiku show up around me, like the New York Times, and toilet accessory ads, and sandwich boards.


It's cute, and it's clever, and it's commercialized. So from now on, I'll be wrapping up my autobiographical anecdotes with pop music instead.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. thnx.jESUS! Since the 2Co5:1,"Tent",the,'I Am',[Ex3:14!],of MySelf,ain't Married,:Yet!{2Co1:10NAS!}:'Our Daddy's telling me,[Ep5:1+6:1]:that,'I Am':"Dr^ssRalph^Jana^Robin Pryse,PhI,PhD:APL!<=THNX.LRD! !! !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback.
Each time someone comments here
A fairy gets wings.